Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Awesome

I really love how this animation shows what Newgrounds is striving for: To create a community for talented animators to come together. The music is great, and the animation is well-choreographed.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Amazingly Addictive

A lot of work was put into this, and it shows. The storyline in this game is engaging enough to make me want to finish it, yet simple enough for me to remember. Both the upgrading and fighting systems are fun and easy to understand. I also like the art and the funny dialogue. Great work!

Gray Gray

Very Deep

There are many ways to interpret this game, but I think it's about having different views or opinions on a subject (any subject). If you can have strong views on something (represented by black and white), then it's possible to persuade someone else to share the same views. There is also strength in numbers, so the more people who share your views, the easier it is to persuade others. If you're in the middle (gray), you'll have a harder time being heard by others who feel strongly on one side or another.

Night at the Knight's Bar[WIP] Night at the Knight's Bar[WIP]

Lovely Medieval Song

It definitetly sounds Medieval. I really like the added vocals that appear one mintute into the music. The only improvement I could think of was to maybe experiment with speeding up the pace just a little bit, but the more I listen to it, the more I already like how it sounds; and in the end, this speed was just perfect. Great job!

raphtheman responds:

thanks so much! XD

At the Mercy of the Wind At the Mercy of the Wind

Great Atmosphere

I really like the rhythm of this music. It promises adventure and wonder in some sort of Medieval setting. Great job!